Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Bible Study, Bible Study!

I have just started a 10 week Bible Study on the book of estrogen, I mean Esther! This Bible Study falls on Tuesday night, so I have back to back Bible Studies; Tuesday and Wednesday night! So, needless to say I have been BUSY! I did manage to put together one layout for BWScrapbooking. I used Jeff's kit Pink Princess as well as his really cute Date Strips.

A Bit Of Heaven

The poem is kinda hard to read small, so here it is:
A wee bit of heaven
drifted down from above -
A handful of
happiness,
a heartful of love.
The mystery of life,
so sacred and sweet -
The giver of joy
so deep and complete.
Precious and
priceless,
so lovable, too -
The world's sweetest miracle,
baby, is you.
By Helen Steiner Rice

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great Julie!! I just realized I'm on two CT's with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man and is this bible study good! I was SO excited about tonight and then found out we have tickets to the rodeo! lol...so I will miss you guys tonight I think. But I'll be caught up for next week! And oh by the way my father-in-law Dave met David at a Pastor's Conference i believe was in South Dakota where Dave is a pastor.

    ReplyDelete