Sunday, February 22, 2009

Church & Cleaning

Today consisted of Church and then a quick cleaning of the apartment. Let me tell you how much I LOVE my church!!! Check out where I call home: LoneStarCowboyChurch.org

This place is so awesome!!!
And I have two new layouts to share with you:

My Family

And this layout is a new one for Simply Susan's Design Team. I used her kit Sugar Baby and it worked so perfect for my summer time photos!!! You can pick up this kit at SimplySusanGodfrey.com

Wild Water Slide Ride


1 comment:

  1. hehe thanks for the great shout-out to the church! I'm so glad you are taking the bible study with me, it is going to be SO good! By the way I'm a fellow blogger too - you'll have to come check mine out sometime! I have a personal one and one for the CrossFire Youth Ministries!

    ReplyDelete