Friday, February 20, 2009

Welcome to my blog!

Look mom! I can blog!!! I know… I know… I am the last person on earth to have a blog… but, here it is!!! I am Julie, and known in scrapbook land as Biskit, my screen name...

Ok, now on to the fun stuff! I am so excited to post my first layout for Stacey Tower’s Design Team. It is using her kit “Purple Passion” and it was perfect for my senior prom picture! You gotta go grab this kit; it is so girly and fun!

Prom Nite
In my pixel dust thread over at scrapbook.com we have a new mystery scrapper!!! What fun!!! We have no idea who is creating these wonderful layouts!!! Check out the layout she made of Chris and I! Thank you mystery scrapper!

LO by the Mystery Scrapper

I intend to update this blog frequently so stay tuned….

6 comments:

  1. woo hoo!! You have a blog!!! Love it! Your LO's are fab!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm.... a place where I can post a link to incriminating pictures.... hmm I think I like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Awesome Julie! Love it here! ~Debi

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome ... it's about time ... ;) what am I talking about - mine is only 2 months old!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the blogosphere! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete