Saturday, February 21, 2009

The day went by too fast!

It is always weird when Harlie visits her dad. It is REALLY quiet around here and I always feel empty. So, I had a sad, lonely supper.



On a brighter note... Chris found the perfect little bachelor pad on a 360-acre horse ranch, and it is soooo beautiful! I went to scope it out for him this morning and I know he will love it! Rooster (his horse) will be moving in 2 weeks from now!!! He is also now the proud owner of www.algerhorseshoeing.com. My next project is business cards and a web site!

When I returned home from CA, I had a package from my Secret Sister (from scrapbook.com) waiting for me! Look at the loot I got!!! Thank you SS!

I also have gotten a little scrap time in! This is my entry for the weekly challenge over at my pixel thread. Thanks to Lori we had a very crazy challenge, can you see the chainsaw included in my layout?!?

Explore



And here is my hybrid entry for the hybrid challenge over at BWScrapbooking.com. I had a blast creating this stationary and I love the girly colors to Jeff's Pink Princess Kit!

1 comment:

  1. Horses?! Awesomeness! Well, kinda...I'm kinda freaked out by horses but still it's cool!

    ReplyDelete