Thursday, March 19, 2009

Busy Bee!

I have been such a busy bee lately that it seems I don't even have time to think! There is not much new, just play dates, church, and scrap when I can! So, the usual. Tomorrow Robby and I are off to the Rodeo and Saturday night Harlie is going to be the flower girl in her auntie TayTay's wedding. So hopefully I will have exciting stories to share! Here are my most recent two layouts.

The first layout is for an album that I am just starting to put together. It is a never-ending album. I am going to put a picture of Harlie on each of her Birthdays with her current favorites and what not. Each page will be in the theme of her birthday party. So, I have started with 2 years and I will have to go backwards before I can go forward! Hehehe!

Age Book 2


An my second layout is a recent picture of Chris and I. I used Simply Susan's Pocket Full of Posies kit. This kit so fun and cheery. You can get Susan's kit here.

Love Blooms

Pocket Full of Posies

1 comment:

  1. Awesome pages Julie! The never ending album is a great idea. You're not that far behind either hehe.

    ReplyDelete