Monday, March 16, 2009

Lots of Layouts

First Up is a collab kit by Stacey and Dawn. The kit Spring Breeze is FREE and you can get it at Stacey's blog! Click here to go to Stacey's Blog.

Spring Sandbox

Spring Breeze

Next, Stacey has an awesome new kit in her store called Fly Boy! This kit was perfect for my recent pictures with Rooster! Click here to go to Stacey's Store.

Rooster

Fly Boy

Here is another page created with one of Stacey's awesome boy themed kits, Sk8 or Die Dude. This kit is available in her store. Click here to go to Stacey's Store!

Guitar Hero

Sk8 or Die Dude

And here is one using Melissa's new Frebie kit, PlayTime. Click here to visit her blog, This That N Whatever!

Drive to Big Bear


3 comments:

  1. WOW! I love this! Thanks for using my kit, and putting a plug to my blog :) If you could, could you add your amazing LO to my blog address book? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete